5 Day Kruger, Panorama Route + Canyon Boat Cruise Tour Op3
During this exciting tour, you will be able to enjoy spectacular scenery on the Panorama Route alongside the impressive Blyde River Canyon. Get close to nature on foot by going on an adrenaline packed Bushwalk in search of the Big 5. Go on an exciting open vehicle Sunset Game drive and see what kind of nocturnal animals you can find. Watch Hippo play in the water and Crocodiles bask in the sun during a Canyon Boat Cruise. Also visit the famous Moholoholo Wildlife centre.
Day 1 - First part of the Panorama Route
- Your guide will pick you up early morning from Johannesburg & head to the Panorama Route. You will make a stop along the way to stretch your legs, buy some refreshments and to enjoy breakfast if you missed it at your Hotel.
- After your stop you will make your way to the first stop on the Panorama Route - Sudwala Caves, where you will be able to go on an interesting Cave Tour of approximately 1 hour.
- You will then head to Lone Creek Falls situated in a forest area which is the only Waterfall in the region where you could stand at the bottom and experience the falls up close with its mist clouds forming around you.
- After your stop at Lone Creek Falls you will head to Mac Mac Falls. On the short walk to the falls, you can marvel at the beautiful crafts of the local people at the stalls set up next to the walkway.
- Last stop will be the stunning Pinnacle Rock look-out point. You will then head to the Lodge situated on the Panorama Route (Graskop), where you will stay your first night.
- Arrive late afternoon, settle in and relax. Enjoy Dinner at 18h00/19h00.
Day 2 - 2nd Part of Panorama Route + Canyon Boat Cruise
- This exciting day starts at 07h30 with breakfast at the restaurant. After breakfast, you'll make your way to the stunning Lisbon Falls (highest falls in the region).
- Afterwards you will continue with the Panorama Route all alongside the beautiful Blyde River Canyon (the 3rd largest and the largest green canyon in the world) and visit Bourke's Luck Potholes and the Three Rondavels (best view of the Canyon).
- After you have completed your Panorama Route tour you will make your way to your accommodation that is situated next to the Blyde River with the breathtaking Drakensberg Mountains as the backdrop.
- Settle in & relax until it’s time for your River Safari/Boat Cruise to start at 15h00.
- Enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Blyde River Nature Reserve while cruising down the Canyon, also see the 2nd highest Tufa waterfalls on earth, Hippos, Crocodiles, Waterbirds and Plains Game.
- This is the perfect way to end your Panorama Route with views from inside the Canyon.
- Return to your accommodation afterwards and relax until dinner is served & prepared by your guide around 19h00.
Day 3 - Moholoholo Wildlife Centre tour + Kruger open vehicle Sunset game drive
- Enjoy a tasty breakfast around 07h30. Afterwards you will make your way to Moholoholo wildlife Rehabilitation Centre to go on a very interesting tour starting at 09h30.
- At the Centre you can get close to some of Africa’s endangered and threatened wildlife. Animals that can be viewed are Leopard, Lions, Serval, Vultures, Honey badger (famous Stoffel) etc. to name but a few.
- After your wildlife tour you will head to the iconic Kruger National Park.
- As soon as you have entered you will start to see some wildlife, be especially on the lookout for Rhino, Elephants, Buffalo and Leopard during your first excursion through the Park.
- Arrive at your accommodation in the afternoon, situated next to the beautiful Sabi River which attracts plenty of wildlife. Settle in and relax until your open vehicle Sunset Game Drive starts at 16h30.
- Afterwards enjoy dinner prepared by your guide under African skies in the true Safari way.
Day 4 - Bushwalk & Sunset Open vehicle Kruger Game drives
- Start this day bright and early in the true African way, enjoy the beautiful African Sunrise and get close to Nature on foot by going on an adrenaline packed Bushwalk starting around 05h00(duration 3-4 hours), guided by armed Rangers.
- Enjoy a tasty breakfast afterwards back at camp. Depart after breakfast and enjoy a closed vehicle mid-day Game drive through Kruger National Park to provide you with more opportunity to spot Africa’s amazing wildlife.
- Visit Waterholes, Riverbeds and Lookout points in search of the famous Big 5 OR you could relax at Camp, buy a souvenir or take a dip in the swimming pool.
- At 16h30 you will be able to go on another exciting 3-hour open vehicle Sunset Game Drive in search for the numerous species of wildlife in the area.
- Afterwards you can enjoy dinner prepared by your guide.
Day 5 - Sunrise Open vehicle Game drive and transfer to Johannesburg
- Enjoy your last Kruger Safari on an open vehicle Sunrise Drive with a duration of 3 hours starting around 05h00, which is perfect Game viewing time.
- Enjoy breakfast back at camp, from where your guide will take a slow drive to the exit gate that will provide you with a last chance to spot the wildlife that eluded you the previous days.
- Once out of the park, enjoy the scenic drive back to Johannesburg which will take approximately 5 - 6 hours with a comfort stop on the way where you will also have an opportunity to buy lunch.
- Arrive at your specified Destination/Hotel late afternoon.
- The Bushwalk can also be substituted with a Sunrise open vehicle Game drive. (It is important to have the correct perspective when embarking on a Bushwalk, although there is the opportunity of seeing the Big Five, this is not the main aim of a Kruger Bushwalk. The aim is to facilitate an experience that embraces some of the fundamental values of Wilderness; solitude, timelessness, freedom from a world where human is in control, and a place where the sounds and ways of nature pervade).
- Day 1 - Pick-up from Johannesburg + a Private guided transfer in an Air-conditioned vehicle, conducted by a registered & qualified SA Tourism and Field safari guide
- All transfers, all fuel & Toll fees
- All Kruger Daily Conservation fees/Entrance fees + all Panorama Route Entrance fees
- 2 x nights’ Panorama Route En-suite accommodation
- 2 x nights’ Kruger En-suite accommodation – inside the Park
- Breakfast & Dinners
- 2 x 500ml Bottled water per person per day
- Complete Panorama Route Tour + extra stops such as Sudwala Caves and famous Lone Creek Falls
- 1 x Moholoholo Wildlife rehabilitation Centre Tour
- 1 x Blyde River Canyon Boat cruise
- 2 x Afternoon open vehicle Sunset Kruger Game drives which extends into the Night
- 1 x Guided Bushwalk with armed Rangers (Can be substituted with a Sunrise Game drive)
- 1 x Morning open vehicle Kruger Game drive
- Day 5 – Private transfer back to Johannesburg after the last day’s Safari activity
- Airfares to and from South Africa +Visas
- Lunch + beverages
- Extra activities not mentioned
- All Gratuities
- Medical Aid and Travel Insurance
- Any items of personal nature
Please note, although we provide planned Itineraries our tours are totally flexible and can be customised to suit your needs. Extra activities can be added or if there are activities that you are not interested in, we can just easily leave them out and send you a new quotation.
- Red Africa Safaris might make use of partnered companies to lead/conduct Safari tours and only make use of highly professional, registered and passionate companies with whom Red Africa Safaris has an established relationship.
- There might be other guests joining you on some of the activities such as the Kruger Game drives and Bushwalks as these activities are done by Kruger Park themselves. Exclusive private Safaris/Tours (Morning and Full Day) can be scheduled.
- Please note all activities and accommodation are subject to the weather & availability.
- Breakfast and Dinners are included in the rates most prepared by your guide, should you be dining at a Restaurant, the main course is included, starters, beverages and desserts are for own account.
- If the Reservation is made within 30 days of departure, we request the full amount to be paid at the time of confirmation. If the Reservation is made more than 30 days prior to departure then a 50% deposit of the full amount is required at the time of booking and the balance is due 30 days prior to the start of the Safari Tour.
- When wanting to participate in the Kruger Bushwalk, persons older than 65 years of age needs to provide a doctor’s fitness certificate.
- Red Africa Safaris cannot be held responsible for any Cancellation, Modification or No-show fees that might incur. Therefore, the onus is upon you (the traveller) to take out the necessary Travel Insurance to be covered in the event of unforeseen circumstances that might occur.
Nov 1, 2019 to 31 Oct, 2020 (Rates are pp for 5 days)
2 Persons sharing - ZAR 17 254.00 p. person
3 Persons sharing - ZAR 14 837.00 p. person
4 Persons sharing - ZAR 13 751.00 p. person
5 Persons sharing - ZAR 13 000.00 p. person
6 Persons sharing - ZAR 12 582.00 p. person
Nov 1, 2020 to 31 Oct, 2021 (Rates are pp for 5 days)
2 Persons sharing - ZAR 18 720.00 p. person
3 Persons sharing - ZAR 16 098.00 p. person
4 Persons sharing - ZAR 14 920.00 p. person
5 Persons sharing - ZAR 14 106.00 p. person
6 Persons sharing - ZAR 13 652.00 p. person
Please note that the above prices are only estimated prices for Safari Tours. We would recommend that you request a quotation so that we can provide you with the accurate tariffs. RED Africa Safaris cc. reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
Currency conversions at http://www.xe.com