Safari Tours Booking
- Any information that you submit to RED AFRICA Safaris is deemed confidential.
- We will never, share any contact or other information provided to us by any client, potential client or any other person who submits information to RED AFRICA Safaris either via direct e-mail or via our website.
- To make a Reservation please fill in the Booking form below and submit. By clicking the submit button you confirm that you have read all of the provisions and fully understand the contents of RED Africa Safaris Terms & Conditions and agree of your own free will to be bound thereby. You agree that the Terms & Conditions will be binding upon you personally as well as upon your heirs, executors and administrators, students and upon any minor(s) and anyone accompanying you.
- Please note an Indemnity form shall be completed by each individual in the group after picked up by the Tour guide of RED AFRICA Safaris and before the Tour will commence.
- Upon receiving your Booking Form we will determine if the requested date is still available, which we will then confirm with your unique reference number or with alternative dates. (Please note that the National Parks and Reserves that we operate in are very popular and can get booked out very fast so we recommend that the deposit should be paid as soon as possible to secure the desired booking date)
- To secure your Reservation a 50% deposit of the full amount is required at the time of booking and a proof of payment must be sent via E-mail to RED Africa Safaris, using your unique reference number, that we will send to you, as your reference. The balance is due 30 days prior to the start of the Safari Tour. If the reservation is made within 30 days of departure we request the full amount to be paid at the time of confirmation.
Safari Tour Booking Form
- After we have received your Booking Form we will send you your unique reference number that you must use when making a payment.