4 Day Kruger Park Experience Op3
Stay 3 x nights inside Kruger National Park in comfortable En-Suite Chalets. Stay in different Camps, that will provide an opportunity to experience different parts of the Park. See Africa’s Big 5 and a variety of other Wildlife. Enjoy 2 x Sunrise and 2 x Sunset Game drives in open Safari vehicles as well as 1 x Late-night open vehicle Game drive. Get close to nature on foot by going on an adrenaline packed Bushwalk guided by armed Rangers.
Day 1 – Transfer + Sunset Open vehicle Kruger Game drive
- Your exciting African Safari Adventure starts with a pickup from your Hotel near or from O.R Tambo Airport in Johannesburg or Pretoria from where you will head straight to the iconic Kruger National Park.
- Enjoy breakfast on the way at a stopover, if you have missed it at your Hotel. Continue with your drive towards the Kruger Park.
- Arrive in the afternoon. As soon as you have entered the park you will start to see some wildlife. Arrive at Skukuza, that's situated next to the beautiful Sabi River that attracts plenty of wildlife. Settle in and relax.
- Explore the Camp grounds and be on the lookout for the frequent camp visitors such as Bushbuck, Baboon, Warthog and Impala to name but a few. At 16:30, you will be able to go on your first exciting open vehicle Game drive, be especially on the lookout for the famous Big 5.
- Enjoy dinner afterwards under African Skies prepared by your guide in the true African safari way.
Day 2 – Kruger Bushwalk + Late night Game drive
- This adventure filled day will starts early with a 3 to 4-hour morning Bushwalk that departs around 05h00.
- The Bushwalk will give you a chance to encounter some of Africa's magnificent fauna and flora on foot and truly feel a part of nature. On your return to camp, you can enjoy a tasty breakfast prepared by your guide before departing for the rest of the day's Mid-day excursion.
- You will visit interesting attractions such as waterholes, bird hides and viewpoints, whilst on the lookout for Africa's big 5 and many other animals. Or you can relax back at Camp, cool off in the swimming pool or explore the Camp ground' s many walkways.
- Enjoy Dinner around 18:00 before departing on a late-night Game drive that starts at 20h00 and ends around 22h00, the perfect opportunity to spot Africa's Nocturnal wildlife.
- (It is important to have the correct perspective when embarking on a Bushwalk, although there is the opportunity of seeing the Big Five, this is not the main aim of a Kruger Bushwalk. The aim is to facilitate an experience that embraces some of the fundamental values of Wilderness; solitude, timelessness, freedom from a world where human is in control, and a place where the sounds and ways of nature pervade).
- The Bushwalk can be substituted with a Sunrise Open vehicle Kruger Game drive.
Day 3 – Sunrise & Sunset Open vehicle Kruger Game drives
- Start this day bright and early in the true African way with a spectacular Open Vehicle Sunrise drive with a duration of 3 hours starting around 05h00 which is perfect Game viewing time.
- Enjoy a tasty breakfast afterwards.
- Depart after breakfast making your way to your next Camp inside Kruger Park, this will provide an opportunity to experience a different part of the Park.
- Enjoy the closed vehicle mid-day Game drive on the way and visit Waterholes, Riverbeds and Lookout points in search of the Big 5.
- Arrive at your new Camp accommodation in the afternoon, settle in and relax until your Sunset open vehicle Game drive starts at 16h30, searching for the numerous species of wildlife in the area.
- Afterwards you can enjoy dinner prepared by your guide.
Day 4 - Sunrise Open vehicle Game drive and transfer to Johannesburg
- Enjoy your last Kruger Safari during an open vehicle Sunrise drive.
- Enjoy breakfast back at camp, from where your guide will take a slow drive to the exit gate that will provide you with a last opportunity to spot the wildlife that have eluded you the previous days.
- Once out of the park, enjoy the scenic drive back to Johannesburg which will take approximately 5 - 6 hours with a comfort stop along the way, where you will also have an opportunity to buy lunch. Arrive at your specified Johannesburg Destination in the afternoon where unfortunately your Safari will come to an end.
Please note - Although we provide planned Itineraries our tours are totally flexible and can be customised to suit your needs/interests. Extra activities can be added or if there are activities/services that you are not interested in, we could just easily leave them out and send you a new quotation.
- Day 1 – Pick-up from Johannesburg + a Private guided transfer in an Air-conditioned vehicle, conducted by a registered & qualified SA Tourism and Field safari guide
- All transport during your Tour, All Fuel, Toll fees
- All Daily Conservation/Entrance fees inside Kruger National
- 3 x nights’ Kruger En-suite accommodation – Stay inside Kruger National Park at different Camps
- Breakfast + Dinners
- 2 x 500ml Bottled water per person per day
- 2 x Sunset open vehicle Kruger Game drives that extends into the Night
- 1 x Late-Night open vehicle Kruger Game drive
- 2 x Sunrise open vehicle Kruger Game drives
- 1 x Kruger Bushwalk (Can be substituted with a Sunrise open vehicle game drive)
- Closed vehicle Kruger Excursions
- Day 4 – Private transfer back + drop off in Johannesburg after the last day’s Safari activity
- Airfares to and from South Africa + Visas
- Lunch + beverages
- Extra activities not mentioned
- All Gratuities
- Medical Aid and Travel Insurance
- Any items of personal nature
- Red Africa Safaris might make use of partnered companies to lead/conduct Safari tours and only make use of highly professional, registered and passionate companies with whom Red Africa Safaris has an established relationship.
- If the Reservation is made within 30 days of departure, we request the full amount to be paid at the time of confirmation. If the Reservation is made more than 30 days prior to departure then a 50% deposit of the full amount is required at the time of booking and the balance is due 30 days prior to the start of the Safari Tour.
- There might be other guests joining you on some of the activities such as the Kruger Game drives. Private Full day and Morning Game drives can be booked.
- Please note all activities are subject to the weather & availability.
- Please note all accommodation are subject to availability and thus the above-mentioned program might change.
- Breakfast and Dinners are included in the rates, should you be dining at a Restaurant, the main courses are included and starters, beverages and desserts are for own account.
- Red Africa Safaris cannot be held responsible for any Cancellation, Modification or No-show fees that might incur. Therefore, the onus is upon you (the traveller) to take out the necessary Travel Insurance to be covered in the event of unforeseen circumstances that might occur.
Nov 1, 2019 to 31 Oct, 2020 (Rates are pp for 4 days)
2 Persons sharing - ZAR 15 922.00 p. person
3 Persons sharing - ZAR 13 852.00 p. person
4 Persons sharing - ZAR 12 615.00 p. person
5 Persons sharing - ZAR 11 918.00 p. person
6 Persons sharing - ZAR 11 416.00 p. person
Nov 1, 2020 to 31 Oct, 2021 (Rates are pp for 4 days)
2 Persons sharing - ZAR 17 276.00 p. person
3 Persons sharing - ZAR 15 030.00 p. person
4 Persons sharing - ZAR 13 687.00 p. person
5 Persons sharing - ZAR 12 931.00 p. person
6 Persons sharing - ZAR 12 387.00 p. person
Please note that the above prices are only estimated prices for Safari Tours. We would recommend that you request a quotation so that we can provide you with the accurate tariffs. RED Africa Safaris cc. reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
Currency conversions at http://www.xe.com