3 Day Tour - Exciting Kruger National Park
Stay Inside Kruger National Park
Enjoy exciting activities such as a Kruger Bushwalk, Sunset, Sunrise and Late-Night open vehicle Game drives
Day 1: Transfer to Kruger National Park + Sunset Game drive
Your exciting African Safari Adventure starts with a pickup from your Hotel near or from O.R Tambo Airport or Pretoria from where you will head to the iconic Kruger National Park. Enjoy breakfast on the way at a stopover, which overlooks a game enclosure containing some of Africa's wildlife.
Continue with your drive towards Kruger Park. Arrive in the afternoon. As soon as you have entered the park you will start to see some wildlife. Arrive at Skukuza, that's situated next to the beautiful Sabi River which attracts plenty of wildlife.
Settle in and relax. Explore the Camp grounds and be on the lookout for the frequent camp visitors such as Bushbuck, Baboon, Warthog and Impala to name but a few.
At 16:30, you will be able to go on your first exciting open vehicle Game drive, be especially on the lookout for the famous Big 5. Enjoy dinner afterwards under African Skies prepared by your guide in the true African safari way.
Day 2: Bush walk + Late-Night Game drive
This adventure filled day will starts early with a 3 to 4 hour morning Bushwalk which departs around 05:00. The walk will provide an opportunity to encounter some of Africa's magnificent fauna and flora on foot and truly feel a part of nature. On your return to camp, you can enjoy a tasty breakfast prepared by your guide before departing for the rest of the day's Mid-day excursion. You will visit interesting attractions such as waterholes, bird hides and view points whilst on the lookout for Africa's big 5 and many other animals. Back at your accommodation you will have some time to relax or explore the Camp grounds before Dinner can be enjoyed at 18:00. At 20:00 you will be bale to go on a Late-Night Game drive, that will provide an opportunity to spot some of Africa's Nocturnal animals.
Day 3: Last Game drive and transfer to Johannesburg
Enjoy a Sunrise Game drive, starting around 05:00. A last opportunity to spot the animals that might have eluded you during your previous excursions. Return back to Camp and enjoy a tasty Breakfast before your departure from Skukuza. Make your way to Kruger's gate where you will exit the Park. Enjoy the scenic drive back to Johannesburg, arrive late afternoon with a drop-off either at the Airport or at your Hotel.
- Pick-up at Hotel near or from O.R Tambo Airport/Johannesburg or from Pretoria, Phalaborwa, Hoedspruit and Nelspruit
- Drop-off at Hotel near or at O.R Tambo Airport/Johannesburg or at Pretoria, Phalaborwa, Hoedspruit and Nelspruit
- Private Guided transfers to Kruger Park in an Air-conditioned vehicle, conducted by a registered and qualified SA Tourism and Field safari guide.
- All Kruger National Park Entrance fees (Daily Conservation fees)
- All Toll + Fuel Fees
- 2 x nights' stay in a comfortable Bungalow/Chalet with private bathroom facilities at one of Kruger's most popular Rest Camps - inside the Park
- 2 x 500ml bottled water per day
- Day 1 - Breakfast(Restaurant, main course only) & Dinner
- Day 2 - Breakfast & Dinner
- Day 3 - Breakfast
- 1 x Bushwalk(Can be substituted with an open vehicle Sunrise Game drive)
- 1 x Sunset Game drive in an open Safari vehicle
- 1 x Late-Night Game drive in an open Safari vehicle (Can be substituted with an open vehicle Sunset Game drive)
- 1 x Sunrise Game drive in an open Safari vehicle
- Closed vehicle Excursions/Game drives inside Kruger National Park visiting waterholes, Lookout points and Bird hides in between Safari activities
- Airfares to and from South Africa + Visas
- Extra Safari activities not mentioned
- Lunch, beverages, starters and deserts- except where specified
- All Gratuities
- Medical Aid and Travel Insurance
- Any items of personal nature
Please note that the below prices are only estimated prices for Safari Tours. We would recommend that you request a quotation so that we can provide you with the accurate tariffs. RED Africa Safaris cc. reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
Currency conversions at http://www.xe.com
Nov 1, 2019 to 31 Oct, 2020 (Rates are pp for 3 days)
2 Persons sharing - ZAR 10 950.00 p. person
3 Persons sharing - ZAR 9 700.00 p. person
4 Persons sharing - ZAR 8 450.00 p. person
5 Persons sharing - ZAR 8 025.00 p. person
6 Persons sharing - ZAR 7 595.00 p. person
Nov 1, 2020 to 31 Oct, 2021 (Rates are pp for 3 days)
2 Persons sharing - ZAR 11 880.00 p. person
3 Persons sharing - ZAR 10 525.00 p. person
4 Persons sharing - ZAR 9 170.00 p. person
5 Persons sharing - ZAR 8 710.00 p. person
6 Persons sharing - ZAR 8 240.00 p. person
General Tour Information
- Although we provide a planned itinerary, our Tours are totally flexible and can be customized to suit your needs. So if there is anything you would like to add or cancel, just let us know and we will gladly send you a new quotation.
- The National Parks and Reserves that we operate in are very popular and can get booked out very fast so we recommend that the deposit should be paid as soon as possible to secure the desired booking date.
- Availability is extremely limited and cannot be guaranteed until a deposit has been paid.
- If the Reservation is made within 30 days of departure we request the full amount to be paid at the time of confirmation. If the Reservation is made more than 30 days prior to departure then a 50% deposit of the full amount is required at the time of booking and the balance is due 30 days prior to the start of the Safari Tour.
- Although every effort is made to adhere to schedules/planned itineraries, it should be noted that the Field guides/tour operators of RED AFRICA SAFARIS may be obliged to occasionally change routes/schedules on safaris as dictated by changing conditions. Such conditions may be brought about by road conditions, diversions, weather conditions, traffic, availability of activities etc. RED AFRICA SAFARIS will communicate with you for such itinerary or accommodation changes
- The facilities, local prices and amenities mentioned are shown in good faith as generally being available. Should local prices vary, or facilities not be available at certain times as a result of weather conditions, lack of support etc. RED AFRICA SAFARIS cannot be held responsible.
- Departure times from camps may vary, depending upon the season.
- Children below 6yrs are not permitted on the optional Game drives.
- Children below 12yrs are not allowed on any Bush walks.
- Adults above 65 yrs need to provide a Doctor certificate when wanting to partake in the Bush walks.
- Participation in adventure travel requires that you be in generally good health. All visitors must understand that while a high level off fitness is not required, a measure of physical activity is involved in such tours. It is essential that persons with any medical problems and/or related dietary restrictions make them known to us before departure.
- It is recommended that clients overnight in Johannesburg the night before the tour. We recommend hotels/B&Bs within 5kms of OR Tambo International Airport. Alternatively, Clients could also be picked up straight from the Airport, should your flight arrive early in the morning.
- It is also recommended to overnight at a Hotel on your last day of your Safari due to the long distance from Kruger park and your Safari activity on the last day of your tour. If you would like to book a departing flight on your last day, we recommend that you book the flight to depart in the evening around 19h00 to make sure you arrive in time for your flight after your Safari.
Your Tour is based on Mid-range accommodation but more luxurious, such as 5 star accommodation is also available as well as more budget accommodation.