4 Day Kruger Park & Spectacular Panorama Route Experience Op2
0ur amazing Panorama Route trip includes the most scenic stops alongside the beautiful Blyde River Canyon, such as the majestic Lone Creek Falls, the Pinnacle Rock, the Three Rondavels, Bourke’s Luck Potholes and an exciting extra, the Sudwala Caves. Stay Inside Kruger National Park in comfortable En-Suite Chalets. See Africa’s Big 5 and a variety of other Wildlife. Enjoy a Sunrise and Two Sunset Game drives in open Safari vehicles. Get close to nature on foot by going on an adrenaline packed Bushwalk.
Day 1- First part of the Panorama Route
- Your guide will pick you up early morning from Johannesburg and head to the Panorama Route. You will make a stop along the way to stretch your legs, buy some refreshments and to enjoy breakfast if you missed it at your Hotel.
- After your stop you will make your way to the first stop on the Panorama Route - Sudwala Caves, where you will be able to go on an interesting Cave Tour of approximately 1 hour.
- You will then head to Lone Creek Falls situated in a forest area which is the only Waterfall in the region where you could stand at the bottom and experience the falls up close with its mist clouds forming around you.
- After your stop at Lone Creek Falls you will head to Mac Mac Falls. On the short walk to the falls, you can marvel at the beautiful crafts of the local people at the stalls set up next to the walkway. Last stop will be the stunning Pinnacle Rock look-out point.
- You will then head to the Lodge situated on the Panorama Route, where you will stay your first night. Arrive late afternoon, settle in and relax. Enjoy Dinner at 18h00/19h00.
Day 2 - 2nd Part of Panorama Route + Kruger open vehicle Sunset Game drive
- This exciting day starts at 07h30 with breakfast enjoyed at the restaurant. After breakfast, you'll make your way to the stunning Lisbon Falls (highest falls in the region).
- Afterwards you will continue with the Panorama Route all alongside the beautiful Blyde River Canyon (the 3rd largest and the largest green canyon in the world) and visit Bourke's Luck Potholes and the Three Rondavels (best view of the Canyon).
- After you have completed your Panorama Route tour you will make your way to the iconic Kruger National Park. As soon as you have entered you will start to see some wildlife, be especially on the lookout for Rhino, Elephants, Buffalo and Leopard during your first excursion through the Park.
- Arrive at your accommodation in the afternoon, situated next to the beautiful Sabi River which attracts plenty of wildlife. Settle in and relax until your first open vehicle Sunset Game Drive will begin at 16h30.
- Enjoy dinner afterwards prepared by your guide under African skies in the true Safari way.
Day 3 - Bushwalk & Sunset Open vehicle Kruger Game drives
- Start this day bright and early in the true African way, enjoy the beautiful African Sunrise and get close to Nature on foot by going on an adrenaline packed Bushwalk starting around 05h00(duration 3-4 hours), guided by armed Rangers.
- Enjoy a tasty breakfast afterwards back at camp. Depart after breakfast and enjoy a closed vehicle mid-day Game drive through Kruger National Park to provide you with more opportunity to spot Africa’s amazing wildlife. Visit Waterholes, Riverbeds and Lookout points in search of the famous Big 5 OR you could relax at Camp, buy a souvenir or take a dip in the swimming pool.
- At 16h30 you will be able to go on another exciting 3 hour open vehicle Sunset Game Drive in search for the numerous species of wildlife in the area.
- Afterwards you can enjoy dinner prepared by your guide.
- (It is important to have the correct perspective when embarking on a Bushwalk, although there is the opportunity of seeing the Big Five, this is not the main aim of a Kruger Bushwalk. The aim is to facilitate an experience that embraces some of the fundamental values of Wilderness; solitude, timelessness, freedom from a world where human is in control, and a place where the sounds and ways of nature pervade).
- The Bushwalk can be substituted with a Sunrise Open vehicle Kruger Game drive.
Day 4 - Sunrise Open vehicle Game drive and transfer to Johannesburg
- Enjoy your last Kruger Safari on an open vehicle Sunrise Drive with a duration of 3 hours starting around 05h00, which is perfect Game viewing time.
- Enjoy breakfast back at camp, from where your guide will take a slow drive to the exit gate that will provide you with a last opportunity to spot the wildlife that have eluded you the previous days.
- Once out of the park, enjoy the scenic drive back to Johannesburg which will take approximately 5 - 6 hours with a comfort stop on the way where you will also have an opportunity to buy lunch. Arrive at your specified Johannesburg Destination in the afternoon where unfortunately your Safari will come to an end.
Please note - Although we provide planned Itineraries our tours are totally flexible and can be customised to suit your needs/interests. Extra activities can be added or if there are activities/services that you are not interested in, we could just easily leave them out and send you a new quotation.
- Day 1 – Pick-up from Johannesburg + a Private guided transfer in an Air-conditioned vehicle, conducted by a registered & qualified SA Tourism and Field safari guide
- All transport during your Tour, All Fuel, Toll fees
- All Daily Conservation/Entrance fees inside Kruger National Park + Entrance fees on the Panorama Route
- 1 x night’s Panorama Route En-suite accommodation
- 2 x nights’ Kruger En-suite accommodation – Stay inside Kruger National Park
- Breakfast + Dinners
- 2 x 500ml Bottled water per person per day
- 1 x Panorama Route Tour + Extra stops such as Sudwala Caves & Lone Creek Falls
- 2 x Sunset open vehicle Kruger Game drives that extends into the Night
- 1 x Sunrise open vehicle Kruger Game drives
- 1 x Kruger Bushwalk (Can be substituted with a Sunrise open vehicle game drive)
- Closed vehicle Kruger Excursions
- Day 4 – Private transfer back + drop off in Johannesburg after the last day’s Safari activity
- Airfares to and from South Africa + Visas
- Lunch, snacks + beverages
- Extra activities not mentioned
- All Gratuities
- Medical Aid and Travel Insurance
- Any items of personal nature
- Red Africa Safaris might make use of partnered companies to lead/conduct Safari tours and only make use of highly professional, registered and passionate companies with whom Red Africa Safaris has an established relationship.
- If the Reservation is made within 30 days of departure, we request the full amount to be paid at the time of confirmation. If the Reservation is made more than 30 days prior to departure then a 50% deposit of the full amount is required at the time of booking and the balance is due 30 days prior to the start of the Safari Tour.
- There might be other guests joining you on some of the activities such as the Kruger Game drives. Private Full day and Morning Game drives can be booked.
- Please note all activities are subject to the weather & availability.
- Please note all accommodation are subject to availability and thus the above-mentioned program might change.
- Breakfast and Dinners are included in the rates, should you be dining at a Restaurant, the main courses are included and starters, beverages and desserts are for own account.
- Red Africa Safaris cannot be held responsible for any Cancellation, Modification or No-show fees that might incur. Therefore, the onus is upon you (the traveller) to take out the necessary Travel Insurance to be covered in the event of unforeseen circumstances that might occur.
Nov 1, 2019 to 31 Oct, 2020 (Rates are pp for 4 days)
2 Persons sharing - ZAR 13 785.00 p. person
3 Persons sharing - ZAR 11 675.00 p. person
4 Persons sharing - ZAR 10 749.00 p. person
5 Persons sharing - ZAR 10 093.00 p. person
6 Persons sharing -ZAR 9 740.00 p. person
Nov 1, 2020 to 31 Oct, 2021 (Rates are pp for 4 days)
2 Persons sharing - ZAR 14 957.00 p. person
3 Persons sharing - ZAR 12 668.00 p. person
4 Persons sharing - ZAR 11 662.00 p. person
5 Persons sharing - ZAR 10 951.00 p. person
6 Persons sharing - ZAR 10 568.00 p. person
Please note that the above prices are only estimated prices for Safari Tours. We would recommend that you request a quotation so that we can provide you with the accurate tariffs. RED Africa Safaris cc. reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
Currency conversions at http://www.xe.com