3 Day – Kruger Park & Panorama Route Adventure Op2
This exciting compact Big 5 adventure will treat you to a real African Safari. Experience the true African wilderness of Kruger Park and experience African Wildlife at its best during a Sunset, and Extended Morning Open Vehicle Game Drives led by highly experienced and qualified guides. Enjoy a Full Day Panorama & Canyon Boat Cruise.
Day 1 – The Kruger Adventure Begins
- You will be picked up from Johannesburg and transfer to your accommodation that’s situated in Hazyview, only a short drive away from the iconic Kruger National Park (drive takes approximately 4-5 Hrs)
- There will be a stop along the way to buy some refreshments and to stretch your legs.
- Arrive in the afternoon, settle in and relax until it’s time to go on your first open vehicle Kruger Game drive around 16:00, which extends into the night (duration is approximately 3 hours).
- Return to your Lodge/Hotel afterwards and enjoy a tasty dinner at the Lodge’s Restaurant
Day 2 – Panorama Route & Blyde River Boat Cruise
- Enjoy Breakfast at 07h00 before departing on a full day Panorama Route tour.
- Explore the Blyde River Canyon (One of the largest in the world) and enjoy stunning scenic viewpoints such Bourke’s Luck Potholes and Three Rondavels, the best view over the Canyon from above, then enjoy a very unique and scenic Blyde River Boat Cruise from inside the Canyon with a chance to see many species of water birds, antelopes, crocodiles and hippopotamus.
- Return to your accommodation late afternoon, where you can relax until dinner can be enjoyed at the Lodge’s Restaurant.
Day 3 – Extended Open Vehicle Morning Drive & Johannesburg Transfer
- Receive a packed Breakfast before departing on a last Kruger Game drive. Enjoy a last opportunity to spot the animals that might have eluded you during your previous excursions during an Extended Morning Kruger Game drive. Return back to the lodge around 11h00 and freshen up before departing back to Johannesburg.
- Enjoy the scenic drive back with a stop along the way to stretch your legs or to buy some refreshments.
- Arrive in Johannesburg in the afternoon.
- Day 1 - Pick-up from Johannesburg + a Private guided transfer in an Air-conditioned vehicle, conducted by a registered & qualified SA Tourism and Field safari guide
- All transport during tour, all fuel & Toll fees
- All Kruger Daily Conservation fees
- 2 x nights’ Comfortable Private En-suite Hotel room – Hazyview Lodge closely situated to Kruger National Park
- Day 1 - Dinner
- Day 2 - Breakfast and Dinner
- Day 3 - Breakfast
- Day 1 - Open vehicle Kruger Sunset Game drive
- Day 2 - Full Day Panorama Route & Canyon Boat Cruise
- Day 3 – Extended Morning open vehicle Kruger Game drive
- Day 3 – Private Transfer back to Johannesburg, after last Safari activity
- Airfares to and from South Africa/All Visa requirements
- Lunch + beverages
- Extra activities not mentioned
- All Gratuities
- Medical Aid and Travel Insurance
- Any items of personal nature
Please note, although we provide planned Itineraries our tours are totally flexible and can be customised to suit your needs. Should there be activities that you are not interested in, we could easily exclude them from the Tour.
- Red Africa Safaris might make use of partnered companies to lead/conduct Safari tours and only make use of highly professional, registered and passionate companies with whom Red Africa Safaris has an established relationship.
- If the Reservation is made within 30 days of departure, we request the full amount to be paid at the time of confirmation. If the Reservation is made more than 30 days prior to departure then a 50% deposit of the full amount is required at the time of booking and the balance is due 30 days prior to the start of the Safari Tour.
- There might be other guests joining you on some of the activities such as the Kruger Game drives. Private Full day and Morning Game drives can be booked.
- Please note all activities are subject to the weather & availability.
- Please note all accommodation are subject to availability and thus the above-mentioned program might change.
- Red Africa Safaris cannot be held responsible for any Cancellation, Modification or No-show fees that might incur. Therefore, the onus is upon you (the traveller) to take out the necessary Travel Insurance to be covered in the event of unforeseen circumstances that might occur.
Nov 1, 2019 to 31 Oct, 2020 (Rates are pp for 3 days)
2 Persons sharing - ZAR 10 780.00 p. person
3 Persons sharing - ZAR 9 314.00 p. person
4 Persons sharing - ZAR 9 268.00 p. person
5 Persons sharing - ZAR 8 690.00 p. person
6 Persons sharing - ZAR 8 305.00 p. person
Nov 1, 2020 to 31 Oct, 2021 (Rates are pp for 3 days)
2 Persons sharing - ZAR 11 697.00 p. person
3 Persons sharing - ZAR 10 105.00 p. person
4 Persons sharing - ZAR 10 056.00 p. person
5 Persons sharing - ZAR 9 429.00 p. person
6 Persons sharing - ZAR 9 011.00 p. person
Please note that the above prices are only estimated prices for Safari Tours. We would recommend that you request a quotation so that we can provide you with the accurate tariffs. RED Africa Safaris cc. reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
Currency conversions at http://www.xe.com