3 Day Tour - Exciting Kruger National Park
JOIN US FOR AN EXCITING BIG 5 ADVENTURE WHERE WE WILL TREAT YOU TO A REAL AFRICAN SAFARI EXPERIENCE!
GO ON AN EXHILARATING BUSH WALK IN THE EARLY MORNING AS A FRESH NEW DAY IS BORN IN THIS TRUE AFRICAN WILDERNESS. EXPERIENCE AFRICAN WILDLIFE AT IT'S BEST DURING A SUNRISE AND TWO SUNSET GAME DRIVES IN OPEN SAFARI VEHICLES. EXPLORE KRUGER PARK DURING THE DAY AND VISIT INTERESTING SIGHTS, FASCINATING BIRD HIDES, BREATHTAKING VIEWPOINTS AND ENJOY MEALS PREPARED UNDER OPEN AFRICAN SKIES.
Day 1: Transfer to Kruger National Park + Sunset Game drive
Your exciting African Safari Adventure starts with a pickup from your Hotel near or from O.R Tambo Airport or Pretoria from where you will head to the iconic Kruger National Park.
Enjoy breakfast on the way at a stopover, which overlooks a game enclosure containing some of Africa's wildlife.
Continue with your drive towards the Kruger Park. Arrive in the afternoon. As soon as you have entered the park you will start to see some wildlife.
Arrive at Skukuza, that's situated next to the beautiful Sabi River which attracts plenty of wildlife.
Settle in and relax. Explore the Camp grounds and be on the lookout for the frequent camp visitors such as Bushbuck, Baboon, Warthog and Impala to name but a few.
At 16:30, you will be able to go on your first exciting open vehicle Game drive, be especially on the lookout for the famous Big 5. Enjoy dinner afterwards under African Skies prepared by your guide in the true African safari way.
Day 2: Exciting Bush Walk and Open vehicle Sunset Game drive
This adventure filled day will starts early with a 3 to 4 hour morning Bushwalk which departs at 04:30 and will give you a chance to encounter some of Africa's magnificent fauna and flora on foot and truly feel a part of nature.
On your return to camp, you can enjoy a tasty breakfast prepared by your guide before departing for the rest of the day's Mid-day excursion.
You will visit interesting attractions such as waterholes, bird hides and view points whilst on the lookout for Africa's big 5 and many other animals. Back at your accommodation you will have some time to relax before departing on your second Sunset open vehicle Game drive again at 16:30. Enjoy the beautiful African Sunset and keep an eye open for any nocturnal animals starting to move around.
Enjoy a tasty Dinner afterwards back at Camp.
Day 3: Last Game drive and transfer to Johannesburg
Go on a last open vehicle sunrise Game drive starting at 04:30. Enjoy the African Sunrise during your drive and be on the lookout for the animals that eluded you during your previous excursions. After your Game drive return to Camp and enjoy a tasty Breakfast before your departure from Skukuza. Make your way to Kruger's gate where you will exit the Park.
Head to Johannesburg. Enjoy the drive back to Johannesburg, arrive late afternoon with a drop-off either at the Airport or at your Hotel where your safari tour will unfortunately come to an end.
- Pick-up at Hotel near or from O.R Tambo Airport/Johannesburg or from Pretoria, Phalaborwa, Hoedspruit and Nelspruit
- Drop-off at Hotel near or at O.R Tambo Airport/Johannesburg or at Pretoria, Phalaborwa, Hoedspruit and Nelspruit
- Guided tour in Kruger National Park in an Air-conditioned vehicle, conducted by a registered and qualified SA Tourism and Field safari guide.
- Kruger National Park Entrance fees (Daily Conservation fees)
- Toll fees + Fuel
- 2 x nights' stay in a comfortable Bungalow/Chalet with private bathroom facilities at one of Kruger's most popular Rest Camps
- 2 x 500ml bottled water per day
- Day 1 - Breakfast(Restaurant, main course only) & Dinner
- Day 2 - Breakfast & Dinner
- Day 3 - Breakfast
- 1 x Bush walk(Could be substituted with an open vehicle Sunrise Game drive)
- 2 x Sunset Game drive in an open Safari vehicle
- 1 x Sunrise Game drive in an open Safari vehicle
- 1 x Closed vehicle Excursions/Game drives inside Kruger National Park visiting waterholes, Lookout points and Bird hides
- Airfares to and from South Africa
- Extra Safari activities - except where specified
- Lunch/beverages/snacks/starters and deserts- except where specified
- All Gratuities
- Medical Aid and Travel Insurance
- Any items of personal nature
Nov 1, 2018 to 31 Oct, 2019 (Rates are pp for 3 days)
2 Persons sharing - ZAR 11 072.00 p. person
3 Persons sharing - ZAR 10 032.00 p. person
4 Persons sharing - ZAR 9 511.00 p. person
5 Persons sharing - ZAR 8 495.00 p. person
6 Persons sharing - ZAR 7 818.00 p. person
Nov 1, 2019 to 31 Oct, 2020 (Rates are pp for 3 days)
2 Persons sharing - ZAR 12 013.00 p. person
3 Persons sharing - ZAR 10 885.00 p. person
4 Persons sharing - ZAR 10 319.00 p. person
5 Persons sharing - ZAR 9 217.00 p. person
6 Persons sharing - ZAR 8 483.00 p. person
Please note that the above prices are only estimated prices for Safari Tours. We would recommend that you request a quotation so that we can provide you with the accurate tariffs. RED Africa Safaris cc. reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
Currency conversions at http://www.xe.com
General Tour Information
- Although we provide a planned itinerary, our Tours are totally flexible and can be customized to suit your needs. So if there is anything you would like to add or cancel, just let us know and we will gladly send you a new quotation.
- The National Parks and Reserves that we operate in are very popular and can get booked out very fast so we recommend that the deposit should be paid as soon as possible to secure the desired booking date.
- Availability is extremely limited and cannot be guaranteed until the booking is confirmed.
- If the Reservation is made within 30 days of departure we request the full amount to be paid at the time of confirmation. If the Reservation is made more than 30 days prior to departure then a 50% deposit of the full amount is required at the time of booking and the balance is due 30 days prior to the start of the Safari Tour.
- Although every effort is made to adhere to schedules/planned itineraries, it should be noted that the Field guides/tour operators of RED AFRICA SAFARIS may be obliged to occasionally change routes/schedules on safaris as dictated by changing conditions. Such conditions may be brought about by road conditions, diversions, weather conditions, traffic, availability of activities etc. RED AFRICA SAFARIS will communicate with you for such itinerary or accommodation changes
- The facilities, local prices and amenities mentioned are shown in good faith as generally being available. Should local prices vary, or facilities not be available at certain times as a result of weather conditions, lack of support etc. RED AFRICA SAFARIS cannot be held responsible.
- Departure times from camps may vary, depending upon the season.
- Children below 6yrs are not permitted on the optional Game drives.
- Children below 12yrs are not allowed on any Bush walks.
- Adults above 65 yrs need to provide a Doctor certificate when wanting to partake in the Bush walks.
- Participation in adventure travel requires that you be in generally good health. All visitors must understand that while a high level off fitness is not required, a measure of physical activity is involved in such tours. It is essential that persons with any medical problems and/or related dietary restrictions make them known to us before departure.
- It is recommended that clients overnight in Johannesburg the night before the tour. We recommend hotels/B&Bs within 5kms of OR Tambo International Airport. Alternatively, Clients could also be picked up straight from the Airport, should your flight arrive early in the morning.
- It is also recommended to overnight at a Hotel on your last day of your Safari due to the long distance from Kruger park and your Safari activity on the last day of your tour. If you would like to book a departing flight on your last day, we recommend that you book the flight to depart in the evening around 19h00 to make sure you arrive in time for your flight after your Safari.
Your Tour is based on Mid-range accommodation but more luxurious, such as 5 star accommodation is also available as well as more budget accommodation.